By studying a wide variety of Biblical topics, including in-depth studies of many books of the Bible and Bible characters, we seek:
- to understand and live Jesus' teachings in everyday life,
- to care for each other in tough times,
- to connect with each other in informal social settings,
- to share concerns, pray together, and celebrate God-at-work, and
- to free the Holy Spirit to mold and change us.
Questions we love to discuss:
- How did you come to faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Savior?
- What have been your greatest joys/challenges of life?
- How have others mentored you in the past?
- How can we best pray for you?
- What are the most valuable lessons you have learned in life so far?
The class meets in Room 120 Sunday mornings at 8:30 AM and studies a wide variety of Biblical topics.